Carrying case with natural teeth reproductions n°1
The carrying case comprises 96 natural teeth of different typologies in polyurethane resin, selected by Gérald Ubassy and a bi-color pencil for the study of the shape.
These reproductions are of very high quality, designed for anatomic study for dental prosthetists, dentists and dental schools.
The 96 teeth are referenced and divided into 6 sets. Each set contains the teeth as follows on 2 supports :
- set C1 : 10 upper canines
- set IC1 : 8 ovoid shaped anterior central teeth
- set IC2 : 8 square shaped anterior central teeth
- set IC3 : 8 triangular shaped anterior central teeth
- set M1/M2 : first upper and lower molars, there are 6 teeth
- set P1/P2 : first upper and lower premolars, there are 8 teeth.
Note : these teeth correspond to existing sets
- Height: 27,5 cm
- Width : 32,5 cm
- Thickness : 5,5 cm