realization of 1 anterior crown ceramic and of 1 posterior crown ceramic on E.max Press or Zirconium
The originality of this course consists in realizing 1 anterior tooth and 1 posterior tooth on E.max Press or Zirconium. The technical support for this course is my book “Tips and Hints”. The participants will leave with the photos of the teeth as well as all the drawings, diagrams of the layering and shade compositions.
The restorations will be made with a semi-adjustable articulator that the participant will bring along to the course.
The participants will prepare in their laboratories :
2 single frameworks in e.max Press (MO1) or in Zirconium.
A gingival flange (plaster, soft resin etc)
Those frameworks will be seated on the preparation without carrying out the connection firing.
1ST DAY: 9H00 TO 12H00 AM - 2H00 TO 6H00 PM
- theoretical approach
- Ideas on framework designs
- Ideas on colours
- Control of hue, chroma and value
- Ideas and control of translucence
- Color control on frames and wash firing
- Realization of 1st bake of the anterior tooth
- Realization of 2nd bake of the anterior tooth
2ND DAY : 9H00 TO 12H00 AM - 2H00 TO 6H00 PM
- Realization of 1st bake of the posterior tooth
- Realization of 2nd bake of the posterior tooth
- Application of the book Tips & Hints
- Rational and didactic study of tooth shapes
- Study of function
- Glaze and mechanic polishing
Instruction for preparation
The course participant will receive 3 models :
1 upper model with 2 preparations
1 lower model with antagonists
1 study model
Please bring along your small working instruments.
* Ceramic porcelain used during course : IVOCLAR e.Max ceramic.